Nuffnang

Saturday, October 25, 2008

7 things- miley cyrus

Sha, sha, sha
I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previousRelationship we shared
It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to careA
nd now we're standing in the rainBut nothings ever gonna change
Until you hear, my dear
The 7 things I hate about you
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain
Your games
You're insecure
You love me you like her
You made me laugh, you made me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks when you act like them
Just know it hurts
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

It's awkward and silent as I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now is your sincere apology
When you mean it I'll believe it
If you text it I'll delete it
Let's be clearOh I'm not coming back
Your taking seven steps here

Compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention the 7 that I like
The 7 things I like about you
Your hair
Your eyes
Your old Levi's
When we kiss I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hands in mine when we're intertwined
Everything's alright I want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love youYou do,
ohOohhhh oooooooooohhh...

No comments: